November favorites

I decided to start posting monthly favorites. So today I have some pictures for you of my favorite products over the past month. There will be some polishes, beauty products or anything like this.


1. KEUNE curl cream
2. LACOSTE perfume
3. OPI So many clowns...So little time
4. China Glaze Hang-ten toes
5. CATRICE palette - 060 Rumble in The Jungle
6. essence Space Queen
7. essence eyebrow pencil 02
8. Maybelline 140 Intense pink


I added a hair product because I can't live without this. I have curly hair and need a cream every time I wash it. I tried before products like NIVEA spray, Pantene creme and many others but when I'm done with a package I buy a new one. I'm satisfied, for now.


I don't wear lipstick that often but I had to buy this one! Beautiful soft pink color and perfect smell!
A brow pencil is my everyday routine.


I'm a big fan of LACOSTE. I like the clothes, and as you can see I really like this perfume. This is my 2nd bottle! In my opinion, it is perfect for every day.
The catrice palette is so fun, like the name - Rumble in the Jungle.
And the 3 nail polishes are my most-used this month.


So these are the products that I've been usind the past month. I'm sorry for bad lightning, next time it will be better.
Let me know if you like it, and comment what are your favorite beauty products.

xo, K.

Share:

8 comments

  1. China Glaze nail polish is gorgeous. The palette is also beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything here!

    Kisses,
    Teodora

    I'd be happy to visit my blog:
    http://e-befashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love this ! amazing items :) keep writing posts like this :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kako ti se pokazala ova Keune krema za lokne, da li isusuje i da li ucvrscuje kosu? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisam primetila da mi isušuje kosu. Ali na vrhovima mi je kosa nešto ,,kruća'' kao da imam penu ili gel.. Možda je do toga što stavljam malo više proizvoda nego što bi trebalo? Svakako, kupila sam je nekoliko puta i fantastično miriše. Zadovoljna sam. :)

      Delete